AI VISIONS signs contract with Norsk Vind AS2021-03-23
AI VISIONS signs contract with Bama2022-01-19
2021 apr 03 – Norway, Oslo
Developer – programming and product development
Terms like the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and big data, might sound like the stuff of science fiction, but together they are driving a fourth industrial revolution — also known as Industry 4.0.So to get the technology build and usable, AI VISIONS are ready to get their hands dirty and we’re looking for you to join in.Together we are building the industrial solutions of tomorrow.
- Designing and implementing modern, scalable data pipelines and architectures for our clients leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache open source and emerging technologies, covering:On-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
Streaming, micro-batching and right-time use cases
Implemented via Agile and DevOps techniques and approaches
- Designing and implementing modern data platforms and architectures that enable multiple use cases and workloads, with innovative approaches to meeting data security and data governance requirements
- Hands-on engagement in the full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow in others (we do not expect you to be an expert in all these):
- Building and implementing architecture roadmaps for next generation enterprise data and analytics solutions
- Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, BigInsights, MapR
- Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink, MQTT, ROS
- Data modelling & data pipeline design and development
- APIs & Datatypes: RESTful APIs (including Cortana, Watson, TensorFlow), JSON, XML, unstructured data
- Machine Learning tools, interfaces & libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
- NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable, Cosmos
- Search: SOLR, ElasticSearch
- Enterprise data integration, BI and analytics platforms: Informatica, Talend, InfoSphere, SAS, RevoR, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, D3.js
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
- Hardware: Arduino, Raspberry pi, LoPy4, Jetson Nano
Please note that we do not expect you to have experience across all the technologies above. The list shows examples of relevant technologies and tools, and we are looking for candidates with experience from some of these.
Contact us at email@example.com